Men From Up The Stairs Men From Up The Stairs

David Is Awesome.

FBF Advanced FBF Advanced

Well.

It could be a LOT Better. Color, more frames, etc.

6 hours isnt dedication :/

Winadollar responds:

I thought it was...

StarCraft: Reconnoiter StarCraft: Reconnoiter

Interesting

Starcraft ism uch better than Warcraft. But it doesnt seem much like starcraft at all. Nice graphics though. maybe frontpage material?

LogFish responds:

Glad you liked it - I set it within the StarCraft universe, not modelled it off the game heh.

I agree with you on the WarCraft thing, obviously! I was looking forward to StarCraft: Ghost - then I looked at the Blizzard website and I couldn't find a trace of it!

(OLD) Zomg Collab (OLD) Zomg Collab

Hmm

First collab? not entirely bad. could have been a lot better though. the whole same background got monotonous. and it was like. all stick figures.

the YuYu the YuYu

Wonderful Graphics.

I am a fan of all of your brackenwood series. They are all wonderfully detailed, This one being no exeption. The graphics on this one were probably the best so far, in my opinion. I do have one.. Thought, though.

The storyline was kind of bleh compared to your others. All that happened was some chasing :/

Ask Al: "Meaning of Life" Ask Al: "Meaning of Life"

Paint?!

Good movie and all. But the real meaning of life is to find the meaning of life. Think about it. I have, and Now I'm bored as hell for the rest of my life.

Groovy! Groovy!

Groooovy.

I love the animation style, it really reminded me of (tim frommeyer)Squeezy's art style. Good job.

38 Hours Of My Life! 38 Hours Of My Life!

Woohoo!

Glad to see you back Tim! It was a great peice of work. hope to see more soon ^_^

A Theft of Funny (TTA) A Theft of Funny (TTA)

It was wonderful!

Deserves front page, definately. I love the animation, how long did you take on this? it seems like it was a hell of a lot of work. I am completely astonished. cant wait to see the next part. ^_^

buster126 responds:

Thanks =) I have been working off and on on this for about a year... yea it should not have taken me sooo long but meh.

PervertedBoy2 PervertedBoy2

Loved it!/iMe encanta!

I hope to see more soon.