uCreator uCreator

Well,

interesting and different idea for a dress up game. needs more textual options, though.

Girdf responds:

if you clicked random you could find a few secret ones

Home Sweet Halogen Home Sweet Halogen

Wow.

Great game, very challenging. It's also very fast paced. You should make a second game mode, Speed Mode. where the shift button is always in play.

Silent Death Silent Death

Blaah!

This is a great game and all, the buttons were a little hard to master at first. but the only thing i dont like is this: There was once a game called silent death. EA took it down because it wasnt making enough profit. It was my favorite game, and seeing this i had a second of hope that someone tried to re-create it. Anyways great game.

FrostedMuffins responds:

That's cool, I never knew there was already a Silent Death game. Glad you enjoyed it! This was really like a tribute to Splinter Cell. Thanks for the review.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

I love it!

I got all of the stickers, it was great. I love this game, please work on it, and evolve it.

How about you add an audio portal? and add more stuff to amazon

There are a few things it needs, but it is a wonderful game

FlashTrek: Assault FlashTrek: Assault

Great!

Dude! Awesome game! but im still a little confused.. some of the upgrades i cant buy.. evne thoughi gots the cash for em? Please expalin... Other than that.. nicely made

vex-xiang responds:

Got rid of the torp upgrades since I never added torps.

Teh Zombie Teh Zombie

ROFL!

Dude! That was great! only a few things you should work on...

1. Make some better lookin people... Like make the zombies look zombieish, and humans look more human... no sticks :P
2. A few more weapons..
3. Try to make it so it swings more dynamically..
4. give it some plot line :P

Then it would truely be a good game...

The Hammer Game 2 The Hammer Game 2

That was GREAT!

The only thing i was bugged by was some of the graphics.. but other than that it was outstanding work

Napoleon Dynamite Soundbo Napoleon Dynamite Soundbo

heh..

It was nicely put together, so many sounds... but some things looked like they could have looked a lot better.

Create-a-deck v.2.0 Create-a-deck v.2.0

Great job... but..

Theres not enough options... If there were more options.. it would be GREAT!

DELETED-1 responds: