Men From Up The Stairs Men From Up The Stairs

David Is Awesome.

FBF Advanced FBF Advanced

Well.

It could be a LOT Better. Color, more frames, etc.

6 hours isnt dedication :/

Winadollar responds:

I thought it was...

StarCraft: Reconnoiter StarCraft: Reconnoiter

Interesting

Starcraft ism uch better than Warcraft. But it doesnt seem much like starcraft at all. Nice graphics though. maybe frontpage material?

LogFish responds:

Glad you liked it - I set it within the StarCraft universe, not modelled it off the game heh.

I agree with you on the WarCraft thing, obviously! I was looking forward to StarCraft: Ghost - then I looked at the Blizzard website and I couldn't find a trace of it!

uCreator uCreator

Well,

interesting and different idea for a dress up game. needs more textual options, though.

Girdf responds:

if you clicked random you could find a few secret ones

Home Sweet Halogen Home Sweet Halogen

Wow.

Great game, very challenging. It's also very fast paced. You should make a second game mode, Speed Mode. where the shift button is always in play.

Silent Death Silent Death

Blaah!

This is a great game and all, the buttons were a little hard to master at first. but the only thing i dont like is this: There was once a game called silent death. EA took it down because it wasnt making enough profit. It was my favorite game, and seeing this i had a second of hope that someone tried to re-create it. Anyways great game.

FrostedMuffins responds:

That's cool, I never knew there was already a Silent Death game. Glad you enjoyed it! This was really like a tribute to Splinter Cell. Thanks for the review.

The Pie Song ^_^ V2 The Pie Song ^_^ V2

I love it! <3

Haha. Warm apple pie. it makes me hungry. whenver i eat pie, i will be sure to play this song... Gotta have a theme song for everything, you know :P

PERVOK responds:

lol, its funny ho a little joke like 'warm apple pie' can turn into a song eh?

thanks for the review!